Make it easy to place orders with your business. We connect your kitchen to stores and customers in real-time. This way, customers can update orders right until production starts and your kitchen can know exactly what customers are planning to order.
For every day of the week
Automatic order placement
For special customer occasions
Apply mass order changes
Rely on available sales, production and waste data along with product attributes, ordering rules, and your company defined goals.
With Strategies For You
Use a formula that is right for your business. Whether your forecasting orders from a third-party provider that only delivers on weekdays, to hit specific company waste goals, in-store roller grill items with 4-hour shelf lives, or daily bakery orders, we have an algorithm for you.
That Generate Results
Aim to drive real business results in the form of reduced food waste, increased sales and more time spent with your customers!
For their orders, invoice your customers and also give them to access purchase and refund history. For accounting and payment purposes, use Supplyit invoices in your other systems
Refund Requests for Stores
- No more getting charged for damaged or undelivered items
- Request refunds right in your order
- Be able to include clear reasoning for your refund
- Easily view if refunds were granted or rejected
Credit Processing for Kitchens
- All requests, all in one place
- No more time consuming calls or emails to take requests
- Follow a clear evidence trail, including notes and pictures
- Quickly identify customer and stores abusing credits
Streamline and optimize your processes with production planning, order management, and packing and delivery strategies.Read more
Take control of your entire product offering, all in one place with product management, custom workflows and administrative tools.Read more